Saturday, April 6, 2013

Photos from " Going the Distance For Autism 5-10K Run

I took some photos at today's " Going the Distance 5/10K Run in Fort Walton Beach. I think the morning was successful & am proud of all the work that we did to make this event happen.

All photos are copyrighted by me.



This little spaniel is a certified therapy dog.  

  Clowns were part of the entertainment lineup. Although I generally am not a fan of clowns, I thought these two were cute.{ as far as clowns can be cute}


 This is a photo from the symbolic walk around the track that people with autism & their families take each year.
This runner wore some colorful footwear to the race today!


It was a pretty morning near the Inter-coastal Waterway in Fort Walton Beach, FL.


All said, it was a great event. I am proud to be a part of The Emerald Coast Autism Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment