Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring has Sprung on the Coast!

Best Dude had today off from work, so we spent the morning on the beach. he took a cobia rig for fishing, but did not see any cobia close enough to the shore. The boats were out fishing, but we could not see if they brought any in or not.

I wrote " Choot 'Em" in the sand. { If you do not watch "Swamp People" on TV, you will not understand the humour behind it. }


Best Dude did some casting. I tried to cast with his cobia rig, but it is still a wee bit too heavy for me. I cast much farther with light tackle.


He took this photo of me showing off my {hard-earned} slightly more muscular physique.



I NEVER tire of seeing this view...and it is located only 5 minutes from my home.


It was a wonderful Saturday on the Florida Gulf Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment