Saturday, May 4, 2013

Its here....my series of Videoblogs....

I posted my first video blog to YouTube.  If you want to follow my, email me privately at Sarahbethstaugs@gmail.com and I'll give you the name of my YouTube channel.

I'm not quite sure how often I will post the video blogs, nor what each post will entail. Some of the ideas that I've brainstormed are:

Books I've read or am currently reading

Current events{ and I promise to not get political , as I HATE politics}

Famous people whose work I admire & why I admire her/his work.

TV shows I watch. { I'm a big fan of NCIS, Duck Dynasty & The Big Bang Theory}

Right now I am thinking about my next vidlog entitled" Front Porch Vidlog: #Episcopalian.  Although I missed the proverbial boat  for the Church's "I am Episcopalian" campaign, it isn't too late for me to post my own video about that subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment