Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lake Autumn 2010


 In the autumn of 2010 I had some free airline miles, so I went back to the Lake on October.  We do not get much " autumn" here in Northwest Forida, so it was a special treat for me to see autumn leaves & experience " sweater weather".  My godsister and I also went to visiit her sister in Akron,Ohio overnight.

Here is the view from the house of the Lake one October at dusk.  


My godbrother's son & I went " fishing" off of the " boat" :O)



 We attended a high school football game. Did I mention it was a HOME game? Go Wildcats!



My younger godsister at the Light-UP Lantern Festival, 2010 in Akron, Ohio.


 The band plays at halftime at the football game.



              My other godsister and I went to the local " pumpkin patch" one sunny autumn afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment