Monday, January 28, 2013

Shoreline Park pics. Sorry for the delay.

I very recently discovered how to post photos to Blogger, so I am late in posting photos from my Shoreline Park morning.  However, Blogger is MUCH more user-friendly than is Wordpress.

Here s a dinghy that I saw tied to one of the boat docks.




I LOVE the juxtaposition of nature versus human-made in this photo. The tree{ which is what originally caught my eye} in the foreground against the background of the buildings over on Pensacola Beach.  When I shot this photo, all I saw was the tree, but a friend pointed out to me the artistic tension of the natural versus artificial structures found on the Florida Gulf Coast.


Here are some exposed tree roots.  Such tree roots look quite different up North.
Here is yet another example of nature versus human made near our Gulf Coast. The birds were moving too fast for me to get a good close-up portrait of one.


No comments:

Post a Comment